The ROAR offers resources to help with distributing food and clothing to families, seniors, and homeless individuals. We also offer resources for single parenting education training, and Re-entry programs for citizens re-entering the community after being incarcerated. We offer a tutoring program for school-age children, along with mentoring programs for young males and females; We offer reliable resources for every day needs, such as electricians, plumbers, roofers, contractors, heating and air conditioning, etc. The partnering businesses has agreed to give a discounted price to all clients referred to them by The ROAR.
To be dedicated to finding resources in order to enhance the quality of life for all people with the belief that all people are created equal.
To provide reliable resources that will help meet the basic needs for all people within the state of Maryland.
● Prince George's County Maryland State Attorney Office
● Prince George's County Maryland Public Schools
● Prince George's County Maryland Public Libraries
● Reliable Air & Duct Cleaning Services (HVAC)
● A & K Family Learning Place Inc
● Dreams To Reality General Contractors
● Upright Carpet Cleaning & Commercial Service
● Sledge Total Protection Heating & Air Conditioning
● R. J. Renovations & Electrical Services